• Novel high viscosity 3D print head technology – fully developed and realized in-house
• 3D printing platform for our print head – fully developed and realized in-house
• 20 employees and growing
• Funded through VC investment
• International team
How to apply
Submit your application in English, including CV, salary expectations, and your availability. As your responsible recruiter, Marcel Strobel (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be your point of contact.
We are looking for a collaborative, proactive, and problem solving Analog/Digital Hardware Designer to join our team in Berlin.
DESCRIPTION / CHALLENGES & TASKS
• Our groundbreaking printhead technology empowers material development and enables professionals to produce objects that are functional, full-color, multi-material, and photorealistic.
• We are a small and highly motivated Berlin-based team, combining many nationalities and experiences across industries, with a common goal of empowering creativity.
• Join a team of electronics and firmware engineers who design, prototype, and implement the electronics that power our 3D printer.
• We’re on the brink of delivering our first product to customers and are looking for someone excited to jump in and make an impact.
• Take an active part in shaping the transition from developing prototypes to getting our electronics ready for production at scale.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Design electronic subsystems for Quantica’s 3D printer, including: Research and development of subsystems
• Component sourcing and selectionSchematic capture and PCB layout
• Prototyping, testing, and debugging of electronic modules
• Managing made-to-order PCBs from third party vendors
• Maintenance and improvement of existing designs
• Creating and maintaining documentation for each project
• Working within a team of electronics and firmware engineers
• Collaborating with mechanical engineering and software teams
• Autodesk Eagle for circuitry and PCB layout
• Measurement: Oscilloscopes, multimeters, logic analyzers
• Manufacturing tools for PCB assembly
• Min. 3 years of experience in analog/digital/mixed signal design
• PCB layout skills and Bill of materials (BOM) compilation
• Prototyping and testing experience
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) design experience
• Experience with product certification and reliability testing
• Simulation experience, (eg. Pspice/ngspice)