• Novel high viscosity 3D print head technology – fully developed and realized in-house
• 3D printing platform for our print head – fully developed and realized in-house
• 20 employees and growing
• Funded through VC investment
• International team
How to apply
Send your application, including CV, salary expectations and availability to Marcel Strobel (email@example.com)
We are currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Firmware Developer to grow our technical team in our Berlin office.
DESCRIPTION / CHALLENGES & TASKS
Quantica’s novel printhead technology empowers and enables professionals to produce objects that are functional, full-color, multi-material, and true to nature. As an addition to our in-house development, you will help develop firmware for the next generation of 3D printers by collaborating with the electronics, software and mechanics teams.
You’ll fit great in this role if you have:
• Proficiency in C/C++Knowledge of microcontrollers and have experience developing FW (Bare metal) and embedded software.
• Desire to create clean, maintainable and testable code.Hands on experience with protocols like UART, SPI, I2C.
• Experience with HAL, DMA, Timers, Bootloaders, etc.
• Hands on experience with HW prototypes and bring up procedures.
• Ability to use measurement tools like Oscilloscope, Signal Generators, Logic Analyzer.
• Basic understanding of electronics and be able to read schematics.The ability of being proactive within the team.
• A secret passion for reading datasheets.
• English proficiency, German is a big plus.
It’s good to have:
• Knowledge of GIT
• Experience with build systems (make, cmake)
• Hands-on experience with STM32
WHAT WE OFFER
• Flexible working hours and a permanent employment relationship
• Training opportunities that help you advance personally
• Opportunity to help shape policies for future mechanical development at Quantica
• Work with engineers, developers and designers to realize an ambitious technological vision
• International team that enthusiastically implements new approaches
• Working in an extraordinary facility consisting of a combined workshop, production hall and office - in the Wuhlheide Innovation Park
• Laptop, snacks, drinks and fitness equipment freely available
• Be part of our agile environment, bear your responsibility and work with up-to-date tools that best suit your workflow