Quantica , with its novel print head technology, enables the production of functional objects that are full color, multi-component and lifelike. Our team of inventors and developers is looking for support in researching and applying for new patents, IP filing and correspondence with attorneys and authorities.
How to apply
Send your letter of motivation with CV, salary expectations and availability to Marcel Strobel (email@example.com).
• You will be administratively active for Quantica in the area of property rights, trademarks and designs.
• You are responsible for patent applications at national and international level, managing documents and the course of proceedings, and monitoring deadlines and payment of fees.
• You correspond resiliently and on an equal footing with patent law firms and offices.
• You establish a system for the secure, digital management of confidential documents, for which we hand over responsibility to you.
• You manage invention disclosures, invention transfers and the processing of inventor remuneration in accordance with the Employee Invention Act.
• You coordinate and organize your work regularly with our technical staff.
• You communicate confidently and professionally in German and English.
• You are our interface for retrieving letters and monitoring legal status at patent and trademark offices as well as filing formal submissions (DPMA/EUIPO/EPO).
• You take on rough patent research, create, translate and correct texts, reports and illustrations.
• Training as a patent clerk/paralegal, translator, foreign language correspondent, comparable qualification or business administration training with a corresponding additional qualification.
• Knowledge and experience in patents, commercial legal protection and employee invention law.
• Alternatively: scientific, legal or other studies (as a returnee or career changer) and motivation to acquire the relevant specialist knowledge within a short period of time.
• German and English skills at C1 level are an absolute plus.
• Confident use of computers and office software.
• Professional experience, ideally in the field of patents or trademarks. Technical research experience.
• Ideally good knowledge of terminology in the field of physics or engineering.
• Openness to new knowledge and experiences.
• Adherence to deadlines, independent, precise way of working, strong sense of responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• Flexible working hours and a permanent employment relationship.
• You are part of an ambitious technological vision.
• Further training so that you can master each new level with us with your skills.
• Working with innovative engineers, developers and designers.
• An international team that enthusiastically implements new ideas.
• Working in the inspiring environment of think tank, workshop, production hall and office under one roof in the Innovation Park Wuhlheide.
• Laptop, snacks, drinks, fitness equipment, time for yourself.
• Employees who know their job and speak to you to optimize their workflow in an agile work environment with the best tools.