• Novel high viscosity 3D print head technology – fully developed and realized in-house
• 3D printing platform for our print head – fully developed and realized in-house
• 20 employees and growing
• Funded through VC investment
• International team
How to apply
Interested? Then apply now with your CV, your possible start date and salary expectations! Marcel Strobel (email@example.com) is your point of contact.
Quantica’s novel printhead technology empowers and enables professionals to produce objects that are functional, full-color, multi-material, and true to nature.
Our small software team is looking for support in building the software that powers our next generation of 3D inkjet printers. Our software orchestrates the execution of the print – it is the interface between the users and the firmware and hardware from which the printer is built. It is built with Nest, Angular and deployed with Docker.
We are convinced that doing things right is the fastest way to build an excellent product. This is why we keep implementations simple, properly define the responsibilities of code components and avoid the accumulation of technical debt. We’d rather refactor or rewrite than try to maintain an ever growing monolith. We’re fans of useful methods where and when they’re needed while staying away from rigid processes that pose the danger of becoming an end in themselves.
We create small and useful features in quick iterations, while constantly evolving the technology and algorithms that drive the complex system that is our 3D printer.
You’ll become part of a team of young and motivated developers, embedded in a larger team of mechanical, electronic and firmware engineers. Enrich our team with your expertise in conceptualization and implementation, as well as your understanding of agile methodologies. Share and extend your knowledge while expanding our team and operation.
• Opportunity to shape guidelines for future software development at Quantica
• International team that’s enthusiastic about implementing new approaches
• Collaborate with engineers, developers, and designers to achieve an ambitious technological vision
• Shape our product, see results quickly, and contribute to the growth of Quantica
• Expert in software conception-, implementation- and development
• Ability to optimize the software by testing, debugging and developing new features
• Good knowledge of build automation and well tested code
• > 5 years of relevant full time working experience
• Spearhead innovation of processes and development methods
• Expert knowledge of Express / Nest (Node.js) or Java EE, Spring (Java) or comparable frameworks
• Good knowledge of React, Vue, Angular or comparable frontend frameworks
• Great knowledge of TypeScript
• Good knowledge of container creation and deployment with Docker
• Fluent English
• Availability in Germany, as we need to work in person on the printers several days a week in Berlin
WHAT WE OFFER
• Flexible working hours, flexible home-office arrangement and part time possible
• 30 vacation days
• Easy availability of trainings and educational material
• Work in an out-of-the-ordinary facility – our combined workshop, production hall, and office – at Innovationspark Wuhlheide
• Laptop, snack, drinks
• Opportunities for career development